Malta Business Centre
Why Malta is an Attractive Jurisdiction
Malta offers investors significant tax advantages which include:
- Zero tax on certain dividends and capital gains
- An effective Malta tax charge of 5% on trading income
- Between 0% and 10% tax charge on royalty and copyright income
- Access to Malta's extensive Double Tax Treaty Network and unilateral double tax relief
- Benefits arising from Malta's membership of the EU.
Dixcart Business Centre - Malta
Dixcart can provide serviced offices in Malta.
There is a choice of two offices in the prime area of Balluta Bay, St Julians.
A Dixcart serviced office can be extremely useful for a company seeking to establish themselves on the Island of Malta. It avoids the necessity to source and fund a stand alone office and means that an office can be operational in Malta very quickly.
The Dixcart Business Centre in Malta provides comprehensive serviced office support, including dedicated telephone answering, fax and mail management and secretarial services.
Professional services can also be provided if required. These professional services include: Accounting, Business Planning, HR, IT Support, Payroll and Tax Assistance.