Professional services include family office services for individuals as well as corporate structuring and assistance in establishing and managing companies.
MSc FCA TEP
Bruce Watterson holds degrees in Geology and Geotechnical Engineering, is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and a qualified Trust and Estate Practitioner. He specialises in the establishment, management and administration of offshore structures for corporate and private clients.
Bruce Watterson manages a portfolio of high net worth structures acting as corporate director, trustee and advisor to a diverse range of client industries and structures. In today’s fast changing international business landscape, working closely with top tier professional tax advisers, lawyers and fellow accountants is a key part of his approach.
Bruce provides services to individuals and families from all around the world, with a particular emphasis on clients in India and South Africa.
He is expert in a number of offshore relevant areas including;
- establishment of trusts and foundations for estate, succession planning, asset protection and wealth management structures
- commercial and residential property projects including special purpose vehicle company incorporation, property acquisition, project development and financing
- employee benefit, incentivisation and remuneration structures including retirement benefit planning structures
- mining and mineral exploration structures from top holding company down to operations company management, a good use of those degrees
- listed company services
- payroll structures
- super yacht management and administration
- company migrations, and
- economic substance planning
Bruce joined Dixcart in the Isle of Man in 2008, where as well as having a portfolio of clients, he was also responsible for business development. He moved to the Dixcart office in Guernsey, to join the board, during 2010.
In his spare time Bruce actively supports Guernsey Round Table (President 2017-18) and is thereby heavily involved with community and fund raising efforts. He also enjoys spending time with his family, getting out and about and enjoying Guernsey’s fantastic scenery either running, cycling or swimming. Reading and cooking when time allows.