Dixcart UK Office
Professional services include family office services for individuals as well as corporate structuring and assistance in establishing and managing companies.
UK Office Services
- Advising on the most tax effective and efficient way of structuring the affairs of an individual or company
- Advising non-UK domiciliaries.
- Director and company management services
- International tax planning
- UK personal tax planning
- Dixcart Domiciles provides advice on relocation and individual residence and domicile status
- Family office services
- Private client services
- Local accounting and bookkeeping
- Company formation and secretarial services
- Commercial legal advice
- Immigration and visa advice
- Property management
- Serviced Offices – The Dixcart Business Centre in the UK offers high quality, fully furnished accommodation and sophisticated IT and communication systems. Each office varies in size to meet specific client needs, with 24 hour access and CCTV for serviced office tenants. The Business Centre in the UK provides a unique setting for establishing operations in the UK, at a much lower initial set up cost than a traditional office.
We have a number of useful guides regarding businesses and individuals moving to the UK:
Incorporated in England
Company Number: 6227355
Privacy Notice Dixcart International Limited – Client
Dixcart International Limited specialise in assisting businesses and families moving to the UK as well as those already here. Our multi-disciplinary approach encompasses a range of professional services, such as corporate and personal tax planning, tax and accounting compliance through to the use of online and digital solutions, and immigration support.
Our one team approach brings everyone you need together to uncover new opportunities and resolve complex issues.
The UK is seen as an attractive location for both corporates and individuals alike. Not only does it offer a stable legal, political and economic system but it also has attractive corporate and personal tax regimes as well as an extensive tax treaty network with the rest of the world.
- has a low rate of corporation tax, currently 19%
- exempts most dividends received from subsidiaries from corporation tax
- has an exemption from capital gains tax on the disposal of trading subsidiaries
- does not levy withholding tax on dividend distributions from a company to its parent company or individual shareholders
- does not charge capital gains tax on profits arising from the sale of shares in UK companies by non-resident shareholders
- offers extensive reliefs for business investment
- offers generous tax benefits for expenditure on qualifying research and development
- has a remittance basis of taxation for non-UK domiciled individuals