News & Views
Dixcart News features a selection of topical Articles. Please feel free to use ‘Search’ or the Filters below to locate the Article that best matches your needs and interests.
Residence and Citizenship Programmes (Comparison Table)
Last Updated: October 2020
Please note that as a general principle EEA citizens are free to move to other EEA countries. Switzerland is in the Schengen Area and as such EEA citizens can move there and vice versa. The residence schemes detailed (excluding St Kitts & Nevis) are therefore applicable to non-EEA individuals for each of the countries featured.
Please note, however, that where freedom of movement is not the prime motivator, a number of the programmes may be of interest to other EEA citizens and are open to them.
St Kitts & Nevis is not in the EEA and therefore their scheme applies to EEA and non-EEA individuals.
Services Provided by Dixcart
- Staff resident in Cyprus, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Malta, Portugal (Lisbon and Madeira), St Kitts & Nevis, Switzerland and the UK
- Expertise regarding each jurisdiction: lifestyle, tax regime etc.
- Organising visits if required
- Coordination of the application process
- Undertaking/coordinating requisite legal work
- Wealth management
- Assistance with relocation
- Provision of personal and corporate professional services once relocation has taken place
PLEASE NOTE: In addition to the Financial Criteria detailed in the pdf, Government Fees are payable which vary considerably depending on the particular Residence Scheme. Information is available on request.
Dixcart Trust Corporation Limited, Guernsey: Full Fiduciary Licence granted by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission, registered company number: 6512.
Dixcart Management (IOM) Limited is licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority.
Last Updated May 2020