St Kitts & Nevis – A Summary of the Benefits Available to Private Clients
St Kitts & Nevis is a modern, forward-thinking financial centre located within the Eastern Caribbean. It has a unique history of legislative and fiscal independence and is at the forefront in terms of providing practical solutions to an increasingly mobile and international client base.
Nevis has developed a number of attractive options, over the years, to meet corporate and individual needs, and to enable clients to organise their affairs in an efficient and confidential manner.
We at Dixcart Nevis can assist in the establishment of; Trusts, Foundations, Companies and help with Citizenship by Investment.
Estate and Succession Planning – a Number of Advantages
Some of the jurisdiction’s key benefits include:
- Confidentiality – beneficial ownership information is confidential
- Agility – a structure formed in another jurisdiction may easily redomicile to Nevis
- Flexibility – with cutting edge foundation legislation, a multiform foundation can take or change its form from either a trust, a company, a partnership or a traditional foundation
- Security – Trust Asset Protection Laws mean that any potential creditor must place a bond of US$100,000 before bringing any action or proceeding against trust property. The burden of proof is also placed completely on the complainant, who must establish their claim beyond reasonable doubt and within a 2 year statute of limitations period
- Asset Protection – For Multiform Foundations, all creditors must place a bond of US$50,000 with the Minister of Finance in Nevis, before bringing any action or proceeding against a Nevis foundation. The burden of proof is also placed completely on the complainant, who must establish their claim beyond reasonable doubt and within a 1 year statute of limitations period
- Friendly tax environment – no income tax, capital gains tax, estate tax, inheritance tax or gift tax
Services Provided by Dixcart Management Nevis Limited
Dixcart Nevis provides a wealth of solutions and expertise with respect to succession planning. Our bespoke services include:
- Formation of Asset Protection Trusts and Common Law Trusts, and the provision of Trustee services, and registered agent only services
- Formation and management of Nevis Multiform Foundations, and registered agent only services
- Nevis Company incorporation and registered office / registered agent services
- Estate planning and family office services
Citizenship by Investment
We also offer Citizenship by Investment services for those wishing to relocate to Nevis or to apply for a St Kitts & Nevis passport.
If you require additional information regarding the jurisdiction of St Kitts & Nevis and the services offered, please speak to Beth Le Cheminant at the Dixcart office in Nevis: email@example.com.